Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip 5/3


Ok, here's my last Harris Teeter trip from Super Doubles this week. It's been a long week! I have 2 trips I haven't posted yet, but I will try to get those up!

Spent $12.30 and saved $91.52!!! That's a 92% savings! I was pretty excited when I had to get a manager override since I saved so much! Usually the savings has to be over $100 before an override is needed!

Here's what all I got in case you can't see it all:
(2) Purex Fabric Softener
(1) Gain Dish Soap
(2) Gorton's Fish Fillets (substituted for the fish sticks since they were out)
(6) boxes of El Monterrey Tornados
(6) Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
(2) Buitoni Pasta
(1) Ortega Sauce
(2) Breakstone's Sour Cream
(1) Harris Teeter refried beans
(1) Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Container
(2) Bailey's Creamer
(2) boxes of Ortega taco shells
(2) Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
(1) Ortega Taco Seasoning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!