Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Walgreen's Pampers Diaper Deal!

Tonight, I went to Walgreen's to try the Pampers Diaper Deal! I got it an even better deal! I forgot there was a $2.00/1 Pampers Diaper coupon in the Walgreen's Infant Care Booklet. I found it near my pharmacy a few weeks ago! So, I was able to save an additional $2 per pack of diapers!!!



Scenario 1:
Buy (2) Pampers Swaddlers, Cruisers, or Baby Dry - $9 each
Buy (1) Pampers Thick Care Wipes - $2.79
=$20.79
Use (2) $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers, 5/1 PG AND
Use (1) $.50/1 Pampers Wipes, 5/1 PG AND
Use (1) $2.00 Pampers Diapers Walgreen's Coupon from the Baby Care Booklet (found a few weeks ago in my pharmacy section), this coupon will deduct $4.00
**Plus, I had a $5 RR from the last Pampers deal a few weeks ago!!
=$8.29 OOP
Get back $3 RR (monthly RR deal wyb $20 in Pampers products) AND Get back $5 RR (wyb 2 Pampers packs of diapers)
That's like paying $.29 for all of this after coupons and RR I got back!
(Note: you will have to buy 1 filler if you use a RR to pay with)

Scenario 2:
Buy (2) Pampers Swaddlers, Cruisers, or Baby Dry - $9 each
=$18
Use (2) $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers, 5/1 PG AND
Use (1) $2.00/1 Pampers Diapers Walgreen's Coupon from the Baby Care Booklet (found a few weeks ago in my pharmacy section), this coupon will deduct $4.00
Use the $3 RR from previous purchase
Use the $5 RR from previous purchase
=$3 OOP
Get back $5 RR for Pampers Diapers purchase
That's like making $2 on this purchase!
(Note: You will have to buy 2 filler items in order to pay using the 2 RR's)
Summary:
I got 4 packs of diapers and 1 pack of wipes for $11.29 OOP and got back $5 RR. So, that's like getting all 5 items for only $6.29 or $1.25 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!