I've been meaning to post this for like a week! But, Harris Teeter has changed their coupon policy yet again! But, this time it's in our favor! Basically, we can now use 1 coupon per item purchased. So, for B1G1 deals, each item rings at half price, therefore you can use 1 coupon per each item bought. So, for (1) B1G1 Deal you would be getting (2) items and using 2 coupons! Make sure you print this and keep a copy in your binder. I was at the store the other day and the cashier tried to argue with me about the policy and I said your policy has changed. She didn't even know.....
Harris Teeter coupon policy
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept one coupon per item purchased.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled or tripled.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
- We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. We also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- Our scan guarantee states "If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco."
- We will honor five "scan guarantees" per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.