Here's a few last minute Easter shopping tips!
- Get the FREE candy at places like CVS,
Walgreens and Rite Aid
- Reuse your Easter baskets each
- Get the FREE Easter Grass and Egg dying kits
from places like Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid
- Buy toys on clearance - Saves money and you
do not have to worry about sugar high kiddos
- Get a small Easter basket-the bigger the
basket the more tempted you are to fill it all
- Get useful items like Swim Suits, sandles and
sunglasses- items that you would need to buy anyway
- Sidewalk chalk and crayons are great for
Easter baskets, they are cheap and kids love them!
- Get eggs after Easter to fill and use the
- Buy things like erasers, stickers, ect
through out the year and save them for filling eggs
- Put Pennies and nickles in the Easter eggs
and then have your kids put them in their piggy banks, a great way to teach kids
Thanks Luxury Living, Frugal Style!