Monday, September 28, 2009

Dixie Classic Fair 10/2-10/11

This is my most favorite time of October!! I love the fair and I have since I was little! Now I look forward to taking my children!

Wed. October 7th:  Lowe's Foods Day. Bring 5 cans or non-perishable boxes of Lowes Foods brand foods and receive free admission. Food goes to Crisis Control Ministries. What a blessing!!

Also, the band "Need to Breathe" will be performing from 7-7:30!

Fri. October 2nd, Mon. Oct. 5th, Tues. Oct. 6th, and Thurs. Oct. 8th: Unlimited Ride Promotion Days. Pick up a coupon at participating Wendy's and all you have to pay is gate admission and $20 for the whole day of rides!

Sat & Sun Oct 10th-11th: Winston Salem Journal Family Fun Day! Discounted Kiddieland rides. Kids 7 and under can ride all Strates Shows Kiddieland Rides for $8 (excluding pony rides), from opening until 5pm. What a great deal!!

Every night enjoy Fireworks @ 9:45!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!