Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Friday

My friend Amee writes a Fashion Friday post and I thought some of you might me interested in this weeks!

I love Fashion but I hate paying tons of money to look great. I believe you need two things the knowledge of what looks good on you and the skill to find it for less. I encourage you to get rid of all the items in your closet that you do not wear. They cloud up your options to make really great outfits because you can’t see your clothes! If they are in good condition sell the at a consignment store or a place like Plato’s closet, or host a clothing swap. Clothing swaps are a blast!

Amee
I was at Goodwill this weekend and they had a Bridal Gown sale. They had some really nice dresses that a bridal shop donate when it closed. I couldn’t believe the selection. It turns out they have these sales once a year. I say call your local Goodwill and ask about it. If you can wait you can bid online at Goodwill’s Auction site. If you go to the auction site use the key words wedding dress, bridal, formal wear.
If you are looking for anything try there first. I scored some great COACH boots last year click here if you want to see them.
They also have a site where you can find nearly new or new stuff.
The best part about goodwill is it puts people to work who may not be able to get a job elsewhere and it supports the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!