Friday, February 4, 2011

Dating on a Dime!


I am excited about this new weekly feature. Madame Deals and Living on Love and Cents have paired up to bring you Dating on a Dime. We all know how important it is to keep that fire alive in the relationship and who says that you have to have money to have romance?
This week Amee from Madame Deals is sharing a fabulous idea with us.
"Mat and I have been married for almost 11 years. We have three children and multiple jobs and we found that we had little time for one another. When you have children a night out is expensive because of the cost of a babysitter. I have exchanged services with friends but I usually end up providing more babysitting than what I receive. I had an idea to find something we both love that has childcare. I hate working out but I love Yoga and my husband loves to work out but he never tried yoga. I convinced him that he should come to yoga class. He did so and he was surprised by the benefits of the class.
It is a great way for us to be together and reduce our stress. The best part is the kids are safe and happy in the daycare of the gym.
There are lots of churches and organizations that offer classes and childcare for a small fee. I suggest you find one and find each other again."
Do you have a frugal dating idea? Please share! I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!