Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your coupon to knock out hunger!

Hey! Pull up a seat and save on Kashi® GOLEAN Crisp! cereal. It may be crispy and light in taste but it has enough fiber* and protein to help you stay full all morning long.** That means you only need one bowl of cereal and not a heavy meal to knock out hunger. Print a coupon for a full-size box at http://gotaf.socialtwist.com/redirect?l=6r3i. As a Vocalpoint member, I received information on GOLEAN Crisp! cereal and may have received a free sample and coupons sent by Vocalpoint, on behalf of Kashi®.
*Contains 3.5 grams of fat per serving.
**Diets high in fiber and protein have been shown to help reduce feelings of hunger.

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower love the great list of post I will be back as it is my goal to save money one way or another for my family I love the whimsy of the black and white background of your blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ShopAnnies! We are glad to have you! We look forward to helping you in your savings adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!