Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1-yr All You magazine subscription for $9.79!!!!

There are so many resources to find coupons. One of my most favorite places to get coupons is from the All You magazine. They have high value coupons all throughout the magazine. You might see that I post them in the matchups for store ads. The only place you can buy this magazine is from Walmart or you can order a subscription online. Well, over Christmas my subscription expired, so I ordered it from Amazon.com for $19.99. But, there's an even better deal out!
Ebates is offering 51% cashback on purchases from Magazines.com. That means you can get a 1-year subscription to All You magazine for only $9.79! That means you get each issue for only $0.81! This purchase will definitely pay for itself!
If you are unfamiliar with Ebates...it's a free site that pays you to shop! No catches or fine print. For every purchase I make online, I go throught Ebates first to see if I can get cashback on my purchase to make the deal even sweeter!
1. Go here to sign up/in to your FREE Ebates account (you get $5 added to your account after signup)
2. In the search bar, type in Magazines.com
3. Then click the red button "shop now"
4. It will take you directly to Magazines.com website
5. Search for All You, then add it to your cart and check out like normal
You will pay $19.97 at checkout, but in a week or 2 you will have $10.18 deposited into your Ebates account. Once your account reaches $5.01 they will mail you a check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!