Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly: 2010 Holiday Collection is here!

I have used Shutterfly many times. I first heard about this company from a friend of mine. Her dad was a professional photographer and he they used this site to share their photo memories with friends and family, as well as make beautiful cards and prints to mail out.  I have made quite a few photo books for family as gifts and every time they have come back perfect! I haven't ever had any issues or complaints with this company and I would recommend using them for all your photo needs!
They have a huge selection of photo gifts you can create with multiple background selections. I love their selection of Holiday Christmas Cards. We are planning on sending out our Christmas cards that we made on Shutterfly! There were so many choices to pick from, I had a hard time deciding!
A good gift idea, would be the desk calenders they offer. This would be good for any family members that work in an office or have a desk at home! They are small enough to not be in the way, yet they are practical for checking dates!

Check out their 2010 Holiday Collection today! They are offering 30% off their Christmas cards and 20% off their calenders for a Limited Time only.

Let me know if you have used Shutteryfly before and share your creations with us!

I am sharing this as a part of a blog promotion. This is all my own words that I have written about the company. If you have a blog and would like to receive 50 free photo cards, then check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!