Friday, August 6, 2010

Tax Free Weekend starts today!

Hey everyone! Just a reminder about Tax Free Weekend. It starts today and ends on Sunday. Also, don't forget about diapers being tax free, see my post here about deals you can get this weekend.

Old Navy is also having a big sale. They have adult jeans on sale for $15 and kids jeans for $10. Plus, if you go to Old Navy's Facebook page and click on Barker's Bones you can get a chance to get a coupon! They have $5 of $25, $10 off $50, $15 off $75, and $50 off $100 coupons available. I just got a $10 of $50, that means I can get 4 pairs of jeans for $12.50 each!!

JCPenney is also offering a $10 off $10 purchase online. Plus, shoes ship free and it's tax free!!! I just got my son a pair of sandles for $0.99 shipped! What an awesome deal! Plus if you go through ShopAtHome.com you can get 4% cashback on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!